Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Boy card!




Here is the baby boy card I have made for my SIL and brother, who are heading into hospital this very morning to become parents! I have also made a PINK card, covering all the bases, you can see that in the next post.
Recipe..
On a base of Pacific Point c/stock I have stamped the Polka Dot background image in Craft Whisper White ink.
I have punched out four 1 3/8" squares in Pacific Point DSP, and mounted them on Whisper White c/stock. On top, I have placed the Little Bundle of Joy image from the hostess set Punches Three, punched out using the large oval. I have 'blinged' it up as much as I dare for a boys' card, with two little blue 'ice' rhinestone brads.
To finish it off, I've punched a border in more P/Point DSP with my NEW Fiskars apron lace punch, and outlined it with white gel pen, to make it stand out. Then I have tied it off with a bit of stripd P/Point ribbon.
All product is Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Lee x


No comments: