Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #17 AND SSSC #53


A close-up just to prove I DID use Cameo Coral!




Howdy folks,
Goodness, 3 cards in one day! I'd better check my temp :) I'm combining two challenges here, and slipping in right under the wire for Makeeshas Inkspirations Colour challenge! I thought I may as well have another bash at Karens Sweet Sunday Sketch while I'm at it.
Recipe..
Stamps - Rustic Rooster, Carte Postale for the greeting (retired)
Cardstock & paper - So Saffron base, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Tea Party DSP
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral
Accessories - Twill Tape (widest), Linen Thread, Hodgepodge Hardware (antique brass, retired), Fiskars apron lace border punch.
All materials Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Lee x












2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Oooh, what a cute card Lee. Great job and I can see the Cameo Coral lol.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card Lee! The LO is awesome! Thanks for playing.
Kirsty