Friday, March 12, 2010

Wild about this Sweet giraffe!

Hello! Ok, I promise I only have 2 more Sweet Treat Cup ideas in my head, and then I'll call it quits :) I'm having sooo much fun with these little guys!! Here is a baby card I have made for my friend to give her friend.. who doesn't yet know the sex of the bub she's expecting, but has gestational diabetes (poor thing, been there!) and she would appreciate CHOCOLATE after she delivers!! So this is a SPECIAL requested card :) *waving Mel!*





Recipe :
Stamps - Wild About You, Curvy Verses
Cardstock & Paper - DP from Creative Memories (in stash from pre-SU! days), mellow moss c/s, whisper white c/s
Ink - Barely banana, mellow moss, close to cocoa Stampin' Write marker
Accessories & Tools - Eyelet Border punch, mellow moss taffeta ribbon, Sweet Treat Cups, 1 3/4 circle punch, stapler, dimensionals & M&M's mini's.
All materials Stampin Up! unless noted.
Lee x

2 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT.. LOVE IT!!!! But you already knew that.. hahaha.
Such a gorgeous little giraffe.

xx Sar

Genelle Little said...

This is stunning, Lee - I LOVE your sweet treat cups cards! So clever and so cute :)