Sunday, March 28, 2010

Farewell Summer Mini Stamp-A-Stack!

Here are the projects I prepared for a farewell Summer Mini SAS we had this afternoon. They include a matching candle and card with my beloved Razzle Dazzle, then a cute little easter basket filled with chocolate eggs, and last but not least a gumball card made with Sweet Treat cups & filled with m&m's, yummy!





Please excuse the inky mess on the sentiment! I made the mistake of taking these photos after the event, so they are a bit 'loved' and this one ended up in the real red ink pad at one point!


I hope you like them. The recipes would take me all night, so I wont include them, but if there is anything you'd like to ask about, just leave me a comment and I'll reply to you.
Lee x


3 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

What a fun time you must have had. Do you use the wax paper technique for the candle? Is that regular 'greaseproof' or some other paper? Loving the Razzle card, just gorgeous, can feel a CASE coming on.
Have a fab day,
Love Fi xox

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Ooohh and it WAS soooooo much fun!!!!! Thanks Lulla for having me. Oh and as I told you.... "Oh WOW Mummy, it's BEEEEEAAUUUTIFUL!!!! (that was the Razzle Card)... then Oooohh Mummmy... it's REALLY BEEEAAAUUTIFUL... look at the colours... (that was the Gumball) and THEN.... OH WOW... a Bunny... OH WOOOOOWWWWWW... Eggs!!!! Oh Thankyou Mummy!!!! hehehe

xx Sar

Karen said...

Hey there Lee!

Just love all these projects - sounds like you girls had a ball! Good on ya!

Karen
x