Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #20 and JAI #10

Good morning! I have done some multi tasking *waving Fi* and combined two challenges. However, it took me a bit too long to do even the ONE task, that I have missed the deadline for JAI, but might just sneak under the wire for Keesh's. These were lovely soft colours to use, and ones I don't think I would usually combine as I like to have at least one darker base or mat, but they still work together I think.




Recipe:
Stamps - Friends 24/7
Ink - Close to cocoa, blush blossom, cameo coral.
Cardstock & Papers - Bella Bleu DSP, Kraft c/s, blush blossom c/s, cameo coral c/s, close to cocoa c/s.
Accessories & Tools - square scallop punch, Kraft taffeta ribbon, paper clip from the Clips Assortment, aqua painter, stampin sponges, distressing tool from Cutter Kit, dimensionals.
All materials Stampin' Up!
Lee x


2 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Just saw your comment on my blog - what you talking about Girl, your card is amazing!!! Such beautiful use of those colours and I love the sentiment over the damask. Just gorgeous! (Had me a little chuckle at the 'multi-tasking).
Fi xox

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Love , love, love it!!!

xx Sar