Friday, April 30, 2010

Baja Party!

This is another one of the SAS projects we made last week. I wanted to show how the greeting fit perfectly into the scallop circle punch, and also how to Build-a-Brad! I have to concede that Tangerine Tango is a difficult colour for me to use, but I wanted to have a 'bright' card to break up all the natural, earthy colours I've been using a lot of lately. TT goes nicely with Baja Breeze, so I'm happy how it turned out. What frustrated me about using the Party Hearty stamp set though, is that I just couldn't use more of the stamps on the one card! They're all so fabulous, and I had a hard time choosing which stamps to use :) We'll just have to use it again at another SAS.

Recipe:

Stamps - Party Hearty

Cardstock & Paper - Tangerine Tango c/s, baja breeze c/s, whisper white c/s, baja breeze patterns DP

Ink - Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango

Accessories & Tools -Build-a-Brad, 1/2" circle punch, scallop circle punch, baja breeze striped ribbon, dimensionals

All materials Stampin' Up!

Lee x

No comments: