Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cheerfully Cheep!

Hello there! I have another 5 minute window of opportunity to share a SAS card from last weekends workshop. I felt almost guilty that this cute little card was sooooo easy to make, I mean, stamp, punch & stick, and you're DONE! But he was many people's favourite :D These colours go wonderfully together, and I'm going dotty over all those gorgeous spots!

And not that this card really needs a close-up, but I can, so I will, hehe. Plus, we need to see the bling!

Recipe:
Stamps - Cheep Talk
Card stock & Paper -Kiwi kiss c/s, melon mambo c/s, whisper white c/s, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Tools & embellishments - Melon mambo polkadot ribbon, 1 1/4 circle punch, square scallop punch, dimensionals, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter
All materials Stampin' Up!
Lee x

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Lee

All of your SAS creations are just gorgeous. I remember when I was a demonstrator how hard it was to get the balance of a great looking card, but something not too difficult so it can be done in the time you have. You have done an amazing job with all of them and I'm sure all your SAS ladies loved making them. I really love the colours you have used in this one. I haven't bought Melon Mambo as yet, but it looks sooo good with the Kiwi Kiss. Thanks for sharing all your cards, they really are lovely.

Have a wonderful day.
Lee-Anne