Monday, May 31, 2010

May SAS creations!

Hello! I haven't posted for a wee while, but to make up for it, here are six new projects! I had a lovely day yesterday, stamping with friends, and this is what we made..

This lovely melon mambo easel card was made using the Big Bold Birthday stamp set.

Here's a close-up of this card, to show the crimped cupcake case.

This Vintage Vogue & razzleberrry card uses the top note die and the little leaves die. I should mention that the theme of this SAS was the BIG SHOT! So I tried to incorporate it as many ways as I could :)

and a matching bookmark using the same set & colours, also featuring some bling from the Pretties Kit.


Something for the boys :) A polkadot embossed card using Lots of Bots.


... and just in case you don't have your glasses on, a CLOSE-UP, hehe.

These two sensational seaweed-like creations are basically the same card with different orientations. I couldn't decide which I preferred, so I gave the ladies a choice! I adore Kraft cardstock, and white craft ink looks awesome on it. Oh, I'd better not call them seaweed, they're really called Organic Outlines :)


Now, this little cutie patootie was a lotta fun to make! We made the clouds by punching out a scallop circle and sponging with craft white ink around the inside. Awesome huh! Then this little birdie from Fun & Fast Notes was paper pieced with DSP, and sat atop a grassy knoll. (in my imagination he was atop a grassy knoll, anyways...)

I didn't go into a lot of detail with materials and such, but if you'd like to know how these lovelies were created, please leave a comment and I shall digress!
All materials Stampin' Up!
Lee x







4 comments:

Byl Family... said...

All absolutely Beautiful Lulla! Funny thing is I made an easel card almost identical to your first card today too, just with flowers not cupcakes! Love the bookmark too, so pretty! Thanks for sharing and I hope you SAS was a marvellous success. Love you. Keesh x

KimB said...

Wow Lee you had a pretty awesome day yesterday these are all great. Everyone has something special about it. I so have to try white craft ink on Kraft!!

Kim

Louise Ryan said...

Hi Lee. I haven't visited for a while but I LOVE all you've been doing lately. I'm loving the white on Kraft too! Lou x

Lee-Anne said...

Wow, Lee you have been busy. These cards are just gorgeous. I really love the bookmark, so soft and feminine. The way you have used Organic Outlines is fantastic...those two kraft cards are awesome. I'm sure you must have had a fabulous day making these cards. It's always great to stamp with friends.

Thank you so much for the beautiful blogger award, I really appreciate it. I have finally managed to put it up on my blog, life has been a bit busy the last few weeks.

You have a wonderful week, will pop in again soon.

Lee-Anne
xox