Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Seaworthy

This is the last SAS project from last month's workshop. I really like this little masculine number, and my stampin' friends did too :) He was one of the fave's. I have used the 'paper piecing' technique, which involves stamping the image twice, once on whisper white, and again on patterned paper. I have then cut out a portion of the sail from the DSP, and popped it over the original image on dimensionals, to give it, um, well, dimension!


A side view to see all that billowing dimension!

Recipe:
Stamps - Seaworthy, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock & Paper - Basic gray c/s, whisper white c/s, Windsor Knot DSP
Ink - Basic gray, sage shadow
Tools & Embellishments - Dazzling diamonds glitter, 2 way glue pen, silver brads, aqua painter, dimensionals
All materials Stampin' Up!
Lee x

1 comment:

Fiona Harrison said...

This is a fab card, so good for a guy. I've nominated you for a beautiful blog award, if you pop over to my blog you'll find the image so you can copy it & put on your blog.
Cheers,
Fi xox