Hello my crafty friends! I have been gifted this great award by both Fi and Keesh over the past couple of weeks, and have seen lots of them popping up over blog-dom. The best bit about them is that the awarder(?), gifter(?), or plain person who sent it, hehe, has to share 10 things about themselves! Then in turn the awardee, or giftee, or just the person who receives it(!) can forward their award on to 10 more inspiring blogs and share 10 things about themselves! I'm soooo looking forward to hearing all about some of my blog friends :)
So, 10 things about me...
1. I am married to a handsome Canadian, and lived in beautiful Canada for 3 years.
2. We have 3 gorgeous children, DD4, DS2 & DD9months.
3. Before children I worked as a Metallurgical Lab. Technician.
4. Post children I'd like to study Midwifrey.
5. I loathe scrubbing showers :(
6. I LOVE warm sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla bean ice cream!
7. I observe the time to be 11:11 often.
8. I'm not a morning person, and can often be found stamping into the wee hours.
9. I'm interested in Naturopathy, homeopathy, RELAXology & chocotherapy :)
10. My favourite stamp set at the moment would have to be... Pocket Silhouettes by SU, but there are sooooo many favourites!
Ok, so there is all you might ever want to know about me, but what about YOU?
Lin Mei Yap