Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Mum's Day!

Happy Wednesday folks! No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, these here are two different cards, well, at least the sentiments are different. This card was another SAS project, and I made up the 'So lucky..' one with rub ons I received as part of a level 3 hostess package. I don't generally demonstrate rub ons as there are generally only one of each sentiment in a pack, making it difficult for each person to have the same card. So I jumped at the opportunity to make up an extra card from the SAS using them. I know, I know, you've seen 3 or 4 variations of this card on my blog in the last 2 weeks, but I promise this is the last one!


Rub ons above, and Happy Mothers' Day below.

I'm not going to go into the recipe for this one as it can be found a few posts previous for a very similar card, but if there are any questions, please comment & I'll get back to you.
Thanks for looking!
Lee x

No comments: