Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Shot Birdie!

Hi folks, I'm only now getting 5 minutes to load a couple of photos of cards we made at last Sunday's SAS. I'll load the rest when I get another 5 minutes :)

This one was one of my favourites, as it was soooo quick and easy to make with the new 2 step bird punch. Just punch it on double sided DSP, and you have instant contrasting patterns for bird & wing! Too easy. I like the natural colours and textures of the linen thread and pearl.



Recipe -
Stamps: Sanded, Wonderful Favourites
Cardstock & paper: Kraft c/s, very vanilla, chocolate chip, not quite navy, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Close to cocoa, not quite navy
Tools & Accessories: BIG SHOT!!! Top note die, 2 step bird punch, linen thread, pearl from Pretties Kit, stampin' sponges

All materials Stampin' Up!
Lee x

1 comment:

Norwalk Countertops said...

Hi thanks for posting thiss